Joint Venture, Debt & Equity Funding
Our dedicated team, headed by Fiona Bartolo, works hard to ensure we match the right projects with the right investors.
Fiona and her team are in daily contact with our associated funding partners who have many years’ experience in the banking and funding arena. With access to billions of dollars from corporate, private and institutional funds we are focused on ensuring that all realistic potential opportunities are given access to funding based on the securities that can be placed to protect all concerned.
Investment Criteria for Joint Venture Financing for all types of projects, in general, must meet the following conditions:
- The project is for NEW DEVELOPMENTS ONLY, needing substantial funding
- The project must be shovel-ready, defined as ready to break ground in 90 days or less
- The project must be sponsored by an experienced developer with a significant financial stake
- Asset-based loans, including In-Ground Assets
- Corporate expansion loans
- International Funding
- Hard money loans.
- Joint Venture Financing Project Types: (NEW DEVELOPMENT ONLY)
- Hotel Resorts and Casinos
- Assisted Living/ Senior Housing
- Apartment Buildings/ Multifamily Housing
- Alternative/ Renewable Energy (e.g. solar, wind, hydro, geothermal, etc.)
- Green Energy (i.e., Biofuel/ Biodiesel, Biomass, Waste-to-Energy, etc.)
- Hospitals and Health Care Facilities
- Infrastructure (roads, highways, rail, etc.)
- College and University Buildings
- Public-Use and Recreational Facilities
- Industrial Projects
- Other Related Types
Please contact us with details of your project and we will help you to source the right partner.